Detox Diet To Follow From Dr Saxena
- December 19, 2019
- 105 Views
Due to lifestyle and dietary challenges, we must reduce our body’s burden. Following
A hypoallergenic diet can improve the connective tissue (bones, muscles and other tissues), enhance glandular function, i.e. more efficient hormonal regulation, and above all, detoxify the liver and kidneys! The result: stronger self-healing powers and stronger immune system! The majority of chronic diseases are due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle, in particular, the consumption of animal protein, hydrogenated fats, sugar and refined foods. Despite over consumption, our body is starving.
80% of our immune system is situated in the gastrointestinal tract and part of the intestinal bacteria.
The intestinal bacteria with its many functions can be known for a necessary “internal organ“. The microbiome is entirely and solely adapted to humans and provides for our well-being and optimal health.
Factors like unhealthy diet, antibiotics, negative stress, etc., destroy the intestinal mucous membrane and innate intestinal bacteria, which over time is responsible for many health concerns. The food we eat, as it passes through our gastrointestinal tract, connects our external world with the inner world.
Apart from having more bacterial cells in our body than human cells, the body is made up of 80% water and only 20% organic material. It is this water (tissue fluid/extracellular fluid) which nourishes our organs. If the extracellular fluid gets clogged up with toxins, metabolic waste materials and chemicals, then our body cells, organs and beneficial bacteria will become malnourished. Over time, they become weaker, more acidic and less immune protective. Thus, optimal nutrition can act as curative medicine.
What Is a Detox Diet?
Detox diets are usually short-term dietary interventions aimed at removing toxins from your body.
A typical detox diet includes Lent, followed by a strict diet with fruits, vegetables, fruit juices, and water. Sometimes detox also contain herbs, tea, supplements, and colon cleansing or enemas.
It helps in:
- Rest your organs while fasting
- Stimulate your liver to get rid of toxins
- Promote excretion of toxins through faeces, urine and sweat
- Improve blood circulation
- Give your body healthy nutrition
Detoxification therapy often recommended because toxic chemicals can get exposed to the environment or your diet. It includes pollutants, synthetic chemicals, heavy metals and other dangerous compounds.
This diet also said to help with various health problems, including obesity, digestive issues, autoimmune diseases, inflammation, allergies, flatulence, and chronic fatigue.
With Dr Saxena and whole-food dietary program, the following food should avoid for at least six weeks:
- No dairy foods such as dairy milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese, cheese, chocolate etc. Dairy protein thickens the lymph fluid, produces mucus and burdens the immune system.
- No meat, chicken or fish: Meat and its products is highly inflammatory and contribute to acidity in the body. The World Health Organisation has officially declared processed and red meat as a group 1 carcinogen (worse than smoking). Besides, animal proteins are often not wholly digested, causing putrefaction (poisons) in the gut, which leads to a compromised immune system, allergies and leaky gut syndrome.
- No seafood such as canned fish, lobster, langouste, corvette, shells, snails etc. Being on top of the food chain, fish and especially seafood get highly contaminated with dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals.
- No refined sugar or refined wheat products such as bread, noodles and other wheat-containing products. Gluten, the protein in wheat is a gut irritant and extremely hyper allergenic. Gluten-free and 100% whole-grain bread and pasta from ancient grains like Kamut, Emmer or rye are permitted. Whole Grains should always be eaten in rotation! Legumes enrich meals, particularly as a vegetable protein supplier. To sweeten sparsely use maple syrup, unrefined-cane (raw) sugar, palm sugar, coconut blossom sugar, xylitol or stevia.
- No eggs or foods containing them.
- No nuts like hazelnuts, peanuts or almonds. Cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts and macadamia nuts should be taken in small portions and rotation. Pine nuts, tiger nuts, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds and eat pumpkin seeds as snacks.
- Oranges, mandarins and kiwis get often contaminated with insecticides. The juice of half an organic grapefruit or lemon for breakfast is recommended. Grapefruit and lemons contain bitter essences, which stimulate the liver; a few drops in water are sufficient.
- Processed foods such as baked goods, processed soups, cookies, hamburgers, pizza, French Fries, etc. They all contain hydrogenated fats and additives (preservatives and flavourings), which are harmful to our bodies. Besides, they not only lack vitamins and minerals, but they also rob us of our vital nutrients, making the body more acidic and disturbing metabolism.
- No raw food after 4 p.m. According to the organ clock, after 4 p.m., the digestive organs decrease their work capacity. Foods that are harder to digest tend to get fermented and consequently forms alcohol in the intestinal tract, which in turn burdens the liver. Besides, the intestinal milieu is disturbed, closing the vicious cycle of dysbiosis and making the way of many gut dysfunctions.
- Commercial fruit juices are acid-forming since they are highly concentrated and contain sugar or other additives. Therefore these products, as well as other sweet beverages and soft drinks, are forbidden.
- Alcohol stresses the liver and decreases its detoxification function.
- Coffee disturbs stress hormones and being a diuretic wash out vitamins and minerals. If unavoidable, 1-2 espresso per day are allowed.
- Consuming large quantities of water and weak herbal tea promotes the exchange of body fluids and the removal of waste. You should drink 1.5 to 2.5 litres of water and herbal tea per day, between meals. Try to avoid the consumption of cold liquids!
Don’t forget your eating habits! Always be aware of what you eat and chew thoroughly!
Eat local and organic! if you have any doubts regarding detox diet, contact Dr. Praveen Saxena
About the Doctor:
Dr. Saxena is the founder and director of Dr. Saxena Integrative Medicine Pvt Ltd, recognized by the DIPP Government of India. It is popular for developing a plan for the transformation of healthcare in India, which includes strategies for developing effective and affordable care for all Indians.
Dr. Saxena considers each patient to be unique and seeks to combine treatment methods in both conventional and biological medicine to formulate protocols that are best suited to the individual patient. He has practised holistic and integrative medicine for over fifteen years and worked for over ten years as a Board-Certified specialist in Clinical Metal Toxicologist.
Over the years, Dr. Saxena has helped people with chronic health problems using the latest advances in complementary & integrative medicine, which emphasizes science-based natural therapies in place of surgery & prescription medications. With vast experience in the field of Radiology (interventional), he has done extensive work in AUTISM & vaccine safety. He adopted chronic disease management programs using novel treatment procedures like detoxification, metabolic weight loss, nontoxic cancer therapies (immune modulation, nutraceuticals), external counter-pulsation (non-surgical bypass), Ozone & HYPERBARICS therapy for addressing various ailments. The essence of his practice is balancing the physiology and biochemistry at the cellular level by removing toxicity and & correcting oxygen levels.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- January 14, 2020
- January 01, 2020
- December 25, 2019
- December 26, 2019
- December 24, 2019
- December 21, 2019
- December 16, 2019
Dr.Saxena Cured Heart Problem Of A 73yr old Narsingh Rao Without Angiogram Stunt