Our Approach to Your Health
- Medical School Osmania Medical College Hyderabad 1990.
- Internship Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad 1991.
- DMRD University of Health Sciences A.P. 1994
- Fellow Clinical Metal Toxicologist (IBCMT)
- Fellow Member of American College for Advancement in Medicine
- Fellow Royal College Alternate Medicine ( Dublin)
- Member – IMA & IRIA Hyderabad
- Member – World Society of Antiaging Medicine (WOSAAM)
- Member – Society of Toxicology
Dr. Praveen Kumaar Saxenaa is a radiologist based at Hyderabad. With Vast experience in the field of ultrasound guided interventions, he groomed himself to focus on non-invasive therapies like, Intravenous Chelation Therapy, Far Infra Red Detox, External Counter Pulsation (ECP), Anti-aging, Ozone Therapies etc.Apart from his specialization in the areas of Radiology, he is also a Board certified CLINICAL METAL TOXICOLOGIST (IBCMT). He is one among the only 8 qualified Clinical Metal Toxicologists in India and a Fellow Member of American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), FRCAM (Dublin), Member – IMA and IRIA, Hyderabad.