Autism Doctor in Hyderabad: What He will Do?
- June 17, 2019
- 472 Views
People with autism often struggle with social activities and making contact. They might not understand personal borderline or how to engage in give or take a conversation. If you don’t understand autism, you may think that individual to be rude, but the person is probably don’t know that their behaviour is making the other person uncomfortable. Below you can read more information about Autism causes, symptoms, types, diagnosis, and treatment.
People with high autism might have trouble making skills with the therapist. If you have this diagnosis, consider talking with our Autism doctor at our clinic, Dr Saxena Clinic Hyderabad. They can help you to understand your symptoms and make you to learn how to manage your child’s life.
Autism is very complicated, often impossible to understand related to developmental disability. Today, autism is a severe group of disorders. so it referred to as pervasive developmental disorders that appear during the first three years of life. Very likely neurological in origin. Four times more relevant in boys.
Autism impact the healthy development of the brain in areas of social interaction and communications skills. They may have Difficulty to communicate with others and relate to the outside world. Occasionally aggressive and self-injurious behaviour may be present.
It is a complex developmental disability. It is defined by the presence of a group of disorders with common characterised by abnormalities in three areas In before the age of three years:
- Social awareness and interaction (May have reduced interest in other people, poor eye contact)
- Language and other communication skills (Delayed or no speech, may echo words or expressions)
- Imaginative play (restriction of behaviour and interest)
Children with autism might have problems talking, or they might not look in the eye when talking to them. They will spend a lot of time putting things in order before they can pay attention, or they say the same sentence, again and again, to calm themselves down. They often seem to be in their world.
The people with autism can have very different features or symptoms, health care providers think of autism as “Spectrum Disorder.”
Causes of Autism
The cause of autism is not known. But, some of them are:
- Environmental: Postnatal environment: Allergies, and exposures of children to drugs, vaccines, infection, certain foods.
- Lack of Vitamin D
- Genetic variants: More in monozygotic twins than dizygotic twins
- Siblings of autistic children show a prevalence of autistic disorder 2%
- For some children, genetic changes (mutations) may increase the risk of autism spectrum disorder, and some genetic mutations seem to be inherited.
- Biochemical factors: 1/3 of a patient with autistic disorder have elevated plasma serotonin.
- Medical factors: Postnatal neurological infections
- Fragile X chromosome Syndrome.
- Social, environmental factors:
- Parental reactions
- The family breakup, stress
- Faculty communication patterns
Signs and Symptoms of Autism
Symptoms can gradually begin after the age of six months, become established by age two or three years, and tend to continue throughout adulthood
Autistic individuals display many forms of repetitive or restricted behaviour, categories are as follows:
- Delay in babbling and speaking
- Significant delays in understanding language
- Echolalia or repeating words or phrases
- Sudden stop or regression in learning to speak
- Flat or even voice tone
Behaviours or Associated Disorders
- Stereotype: Repetitive behaviours (hand flapping, Rocking, jumping, echolalia, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (Diarrhea, constipation Etc. )
- Seizures disorders or difficulty sleeping
- Sensory processing difficulties with sounds, smells, taste, sights, or movement.
- Pica (eating non-food item)
- Compulsive Behaviour: Intended to follow rules, such as arranging objects in stacks or lines
- Self-injury: Includes movements, that injure or can injure the person, such as eye poking, hand biting, and hand banging.
- Avoid eye contact
- Trouble engaging or relating to others
- Restricted Behaviour: Difficulty playing social games or using toys appropriately
- Some difficulty regulating or showing emotions
Types of Autism Spectrum disorders?
Autism is a spectrum disorder. All have commonalities communications and social deficits but differ in terms of severity.
Early diagnosis is important, as we can make a big difference with early treatment.
1. Asperger’s Disorder:
- They exhibit a variety of characteristics, and the disorder can range from mild to severe
- They show deficiencies in social skills and have difficulties with transitions or changes
- They have a significant problem in reading body language and determining proper body space.
- They have reduced sensitivity to pain and an increased sensitivity to lights and loud noises
Most common type of autism
2. Autistic disorder: (Kanner’s Syndrome):
- It is considered the most severe of the different types of autism disorders.
- Child with this autism develop language late or not at all.
- They have difficulties talking with others or profound lack of affection and emotional contact with others
- Symptoms usually appears during the first three years of childhood and continues throughout the life
3. Childhood disintegrative disorder:
- It includes severe regression in communication skills, social behaviour and all developmental motor skills.
- At the beginning, these children seems normal, and they are perfect.
- They start to relapse at between ages 2-4 years.
- At that time, these children stop socialising, lose potty training skills, stop playing, lose motor skills, and stop making friends.
4. Rett’s Disorder:
- Retts is a neurological developmental disorder that seen mostly in females and is poor head growth is observe in the child.
- Loss of muscle strength is usually the first symptoms; other early symptoms may include walking, diminished eye contact, and crawling.
- They won’t use or stop using their hands to do they things and often develop stereotyped movements such as clapping.
5. Pervasive Developmental Disorder:
- This describe people who have many or all different types of autism
- Child with PDD either do not fully meet the criteria of symptoms used to diagnose any of the four specific types above and do not have the degree of impairment in any of the other four specific types.
- Routine developmental exams
- Language milestones
- Hearing evaluation
- Blood lead test
- Screening test for autism (checklist for autism toddlers, or the autism screening questionnaire)
- Genetic testing
- Complete physical examination
- Neurological examination
- Physical examination (Growth parameters including head circumference, general tests, skin examination, search for dysmorphic features)
Treatments Options for Autism:
The treatment of autism spectrum disorder should be done under the parents and clinicians with a regular maze of programs and therapies.
- Behaviour therapy
- Applied behaviour analysis
- Other evidence-based therapies
- Speech and language intervention
- Social skill classes
By seeing the child’s behaviour and based on the diagnosis, and the type of autism The above are the different treatments provided by our Autism Doctor at Dr Saxena Clinic Hyderabad. Sometimes the treatment will be one or in combination depends upon the type of autism. Let us know in detailed What He will Do with the above treatment:
There are many types of therapies which are available and being used with children who are suffering with autism, and our Dr Praveen Kumar Saxena customises it according to the child’s particular needs, and he will explain to the child’s parent.
Integrative medicine Integrative medicine this helps in autism children works with the idea is first assess, diagnosing, and then, treating autism by bringing a balance in the body, and evaluation of the child’s deficiencies, and body levels of harmful, are measured, after which steps are taken to bring about the required balance.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy Hbot Therapy, which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen in a total body that helps child in getting a new blood with oxygen will stimulates the brain cells and helps them to recover.
Even if a child can correctly put words and has a typical or difficulty with dealing with things logical and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations, the child would still benefit from speech therapy. If a child has a speech delay, our doctor provide speech therapy, and our doctor does this.
Occupational therapy is done in the patient who does not do their everyday activities they help these patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
Sensory issues is another problem seen in children with autism and treatment is provided based on the child’s particular needs. It is done in child who suffer from motor coordination issues, but not all children have motor delay. It is mainly seen in Asperger’s Autism. They have difficulty with high-level motor functioning.
The behavioural therapy is most common and important therapies, this is for children with autism spectrum, and because the behaviour is what is the diagnostic criteria, and comes in the way of their learning dramatically.
Applied Behavior Analysis is the most commonly used from many years, ABA, which is developed by Dr Lovaas., In this therapy, our doctor will, repetitive use of positive reinforcement to teach specific skills and decrease inappropriate behaviours, and see what the reason for the child’s environment to cause negative behaviours is.
Floortime therapy: Our doctor does Floortime therapy at Dr Saxena Clinic; it is the idea because that a children communication skills can improve by building on the strength while playing together on floor. In this, the therapist enters the child’s activities and follows the child’s lead in play and guides the child in expanding the interactions.
Relationship development intervention: It is a parent based program using the following Dynamic intelligence objectives. In this program, the child begins working on one with the parent. Then another peer is added who is at similar level of relationship development, and the other children are added to the group, and the environments are changed.
The most important thing is to look at medical issues because most of these children have sleep problems, medical digestive problems, food intolerances. So medical therapies, biomedical therapy should also be looked at.
Why to Choose Dr. Saxena, Best Autism Doctor in Hyderabad
Dr Saxena will help parents and their support for the child throughout their journey through treating autism. With integrated medicine, and different types of autism treatment symptoms are broken down. The treatment will be done in many sessions, and the work is done slowly but the steady basis to solve each of those symptoms.
Don’t let your child suffer any more Visit our clinic, Dr Saxena.
About the Doctor:
Dr Saxena is the founder and director of Dr Saxena Integrative Medicine Pvt Ltd, recognized by the DIPP Government of India. It is popular for developing a plan for the transformation of healthcare in India, which includes strategies for developing effective and affordable care for all Indians.
Dr Saxena considers each patient to be unique and seeks to combine treatment methods in both conventional and biological medicine to formulate protocols that are best suited to the individual patient. He has practised holistic and integrative medicine for over fifteen years and worked for over ten years as a Board-Certified specialist in Clinical Metal Toxicologist.
Over the years, Dr Saxena has helped people with chronic health problems using the latest advances in complementary & integrative medicine, which emphasizes science-based natural therapies in place of surgery & prescription medications. With vast experience in the field of Radiology (interventional), he has done extensive work in AUTISM & vaccine safety. He adopted chronic disease management programs using novel treatment procedures like detoxification, metabolic weight loss, nontoxic cancer therapies (immune modulation, nutraceuticals), external counter-pulsation (non-surgical bypass), Ozone & HYPERBARICS therapy for addressing various ailments. The essence of his practice is balancing the physiology and biochemistry at the cellular level by removing toxicity and & correcting oxygen levels.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- January 24, 2020
- January 26, 2020
- January 14, 2020
- January 01, 2020
- December 25, 2019
- December 26, 2019
- December 19, 2019
Dr.Saxena Cured Heart Problem Of A 73yr old Narsingh Rao Without Angiogram Stunt
Detoxification & Far Infrared Sauna Improves Quality OfThe most common type of diabetes in India is Type 2 diabetes. It occurs when blood sugar levels increase due to problems with insulin production and utiliz
Hope Peace Reigns In Your Life – Happy Republic Day
Dr Saxena Provided Treatment For Heart Problem With Out Bypa