Impact of Metal Toxicity in Children
- August 30, 2019
- 309 Views
Have you heard 1 out of every 2 children in the world will be on the autism spectrum by 2032?
The children born after the year 2000, 1 in every three will have diabetes in his / her lifetime?
The number 1 cause of disease-related death for children is cancer. Every day 43 kids diagnosed with cancer. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) examined the cord blood of newborns and found that.
- They began life exposed to as many as 287 of 413 toxic chemicals in the study
- 180 chemicals found are known to cause cancer
Cancer rates in children have risen by 67.1% since 1950. According to the Columbia University School of Public Health: diet and the environment causes 95% of cancer. So, What’s Poisoning us today! What is the leading cause of diseases in children and the growing population?
Let us learn and know in this article provided by Dr. Saxena Clinic what is the leading cause of cancer that causes disease-related death for children today.
Causes of Cancer What Poisoning Children Today:
Earlier life experience can influence later life health disease, and toxicity Is a Generational Epidemic:
- Metal Toxins:
Metals that have been reported to produce significant toxicity in humans will include primary toxic metals (e.g., lead,cadmium), essential metals (e.g., zinc, copper), medicinal metals (e.g., platinum, bismuth), and minor toxic metals including metals in emerging technology (e.g., indium, uranium). These are present in:
- Environmental toxins:
- Fuelled by those who do not respect the environment
- Pesticides, Fertilizer, and heavy metals are areas of concern
- A person exposed mostly to the industrial area
- Chemical: It’s clearly about the food we are eating; it’s about the chemicals in our environment. Nowadays all exposed to thousands of chemicals that haven’t been on the planet before a hundred years ago.
- Lifestyle factors:
- Cigarette smoke by itself contains many toxic metals, such as cadmium. Smoking will double the lifetime burden of cadmium in non-occupationally exposed individuals. Other components of cigarette smoke may also influence pulmonary effects, as, for instance, with metals that are lung carcinogens.
- Alcohol ingestion may influence toxicity by altering diet, reducing essential mineral intake, and altering hepatic iron deposition.
- The composition of the diet can significantly alter the gastrointestinal absorption of various dietary metals.
As per studies, we believe that three main toxins are affecting four generations that are leading to an explosion of chronic disease and unexplainable illness.
The Lead Generation:
Our parents and most of us grew up in the lead generation. It affects four generations in 2 ways:
- The Lead is inherited in utero from mom to baby for four generations
- It turns on bad genes associated with many diseases even obesity for 4 generation
The Mercury Generation:
- Industrial processing
- Blood pressure machines
- Dental work
- Old paints
Were you or your parents exposed to this Mercury?
Mercury From Amalgams
A study presented indicates that the more amalgam fillings present in your mouth, the more Mercury you will have in your organs, including the brain, kidneys, heart, and liver.
- Depression, Mild fatigue, Anxiety, Forgetfulness, Eyelid, face, or muscle twitching, Digestive issues, Constipation and or diarrhea, Frequent bad breath, Constant body odor, Dizziness, Irritability, Sensitivity to sound, Inability to concentrate (Brain Fog), Abnormal menses, Low body temperature, Cold hands and feet, Tender teeth, Tinnitus (Ringing in the ears), Insomnia, Metallic taste in the mouth, Nail fungus, Unexplained Anger, Autoimmune response.
There Is a New Problem For The New Generation!
Data show correlations between increased neurological diseases such as dementia with Glyphosate. Sometimes it Could Get worse: Glyphosate makes both Mercury and aluminium more toxic.
Metal as Toxicant:
The use of metals has been critical to the progress and success of human civilization. An advanced society will be difficult to imagine without the use of extensive metallic compounds utilization. Metals are unique among pollutant toxicants in that they are all naturally occurring and, in many cases, are ubiquitous within the human environment.
Thus, regardless of how safely metals are used in industrial processes or consumer products, some level of human exposure is inevitable. Besides, all life has evolved in the presence of metals and organisms have been forced to deal with these potentially toxic, yet omnipresent elements. Most of the metals have become essential to various biological processes.
Historically, metal toxicology mostly concerned acute or overt, high-dose effects, such as abdominal colic from Lead, or bloody diarrhea and neutropenia after mercury ingestion. Because of advances in our understanding of potential toxicity of metals, and consequent improvements in industrial hygiene and stricter environmental standards, such acute high-dose effects are now.
Focus now on: chronic, low-dose effects, cause-and-effect relationships may not be immediately apparent. This may cause a change in an important, but the highly complex index of affected individual’s performance, such as:
- lower than expected IQs due to childhood lead exposure.
- Several metals have emerged as human carcinogens (As, Cd, Cr, Ni, U)
Assigning responsibility for such toxicological effects can often be difficult, notably when the endpoint in question lacks specificity. In that way, it may be a complex disease caused by a number or combination of different chemicals.
Why are Heavy Metals Toxic:
- Pathophysiology heavy metal toxidromes remain constant relatively.
- Covalent ligand formation is the basis for much of heavy metal transport in the body.
- Heavy metals bind to sulfhydryl, oxygen, and nitrogen groups in proteins, resulting in alterations of enzymatic activity (Goldfrank, 2002)
- Inducing oxidative stress
- Interfering with protein folding and function (IBID).
Mechanism of Metal Toxicity:
Because of the significant variation in chemical properties, the uniform mechanism for all toxic metals is implausible.
Metals in their ionic form can interact with biological systems in a large variety of ways.
In this case, a cell presents several potential binding metal ligands. Cadmium and Mercury readily attach to sulfur in proteins which impairs the function of biomolecules.
Enzyme activity may inhibit by metal interaction at sites other than the active center, such as the inhibition of heme synthesis enzymes by Lead. This is an important molecular mechanism of metal toxicology.
Copper, nickel, and cadmium act as mimics for zinc.
- Thallium mimics potassium
- Manganese mimics iron
- Arsenate and vanadate mimic phosphate and allow for cellular transport of these toxic elements.
- Selenate, molybdate, and chromate mimic sulfate and can compete for sulfate carriers and in chemical sulfation reactions.
- Organometallic compounds can also act as mimics of biological chemicals, as, for example, with methylmercury, which is transported by amino acid or organic anion transporters.
Metal Uptake into the Body:
Some metals compete with ionized species, such as calcium and zinc to move through membrane channels in the free ionic form (Soghoian, 2008).
Lead follows calcium pathways in the body deposition in bone and gingiva. Bone lead can be released during conditions of demineralization, such as pregnancy and lactation as well as during osteoporosis.
Where Do Heavy Metals Go in the Body?
Most commonly affected:
- Central Nervous System Peripheral Nervous System
- Hematopoietic Renal
- GastroIntestinal Cardiovascular
- Musculoskeletal Endocrine/Reproductive
- Organ systems affected and severity of toxicity varies with specific heavy metal involved, age and health of the individual, and level of toxicity.
Just as a car engine has piston at its base, the same does an enzyme have minerals at its core. Your body cannot distinguish between minerals and heavy metals nearby, and enzyme built around heavy metals is broken. Every single organ system can be directly or indirectly affected.
Various heavy metals affect multiple enzymes that break down different organs and cause different symptoms. The accumulation of decomposed waste changes the pH, temperature, and blood flow to the organs. The result is a chronic disease and autoimmune disease.
Heavy metals are not part of the natural process in any organ or structure. They do not play a role in the health or function of the human body. The results of excess heavy metals in the body are:
- Blocking the enzyme
- Increases oxidative stress
- The impairment of antioxidants
Heavy metal is impacted on the body the way of putting a crowbar into the spokes would affect the wheels. In this case, the wheel is the pathway in the body where protein A converts into protein B. For example, and heavy metals inhibit the ability of magnesium in the body to do its job.
Where Are Heavy Metals Stored and Impact in Future Generation:
- Intracellular Fluid
- Extracellular Fluid
- Making up to 40% of the human body weight
- Blood plasma
- Membrane receptors
- Cell wall, where heavy metals become attached to receptor sites preventing beneficial, healthy minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, copper to pass
- Inside the cell
- Where heavy metals damage the mitochondria (cellular energy production ) and DNA
Common Diseases Where Heavy Metals are Responsible in Future Generations:
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Ischemic heart disease
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
Other Diseases Where Metal Allergy Has Clinical Relevance:
- Multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Food allergies
Toxic metals, including heavy metals, and metal compounds that negatively affect human health. Much of this metal is needed in minimal amounts to sustain life. However, in more significant amounts, they are poisonous. They can accumulate in biological systems and pose substantial health risks. If people working in industry and exposure to heavy metals requires prevention through the use of masks and protective clothing.
For more details about metal toxicity and treatment, call 040-23428989, and book your appointment.
About the Doctor:
Dr Saxena is the founder and director of Dr Saxena Integrative Medicine Pvt Ltd, recognized by the DIPP Government of India. It is popular for developing a plan for the transformation of healthcare in India, which includes strategies for developing effective and affordable care for all Indians.
Dr Saxena considers each patient to be unique and seeks to combine treatment methods in both conventional and biological medicine to formulate protocols that are best suited to the individual patient. He has practised holistic and integrative medicine for over fifteen years and worked for over ten years as a Board-Certified specialist in Clinical Metal Toxicologist.
Over the years, Dr Saxena has helped people with chronic health problems using the latest advances in complementary & integrative medicine, which emphasizes science-based natural therapies in place of surgery & prescription medications. With vast experience in the field of Radiology (interventional), he has done extensive work in AUTISM & vaccine safety. He adopted chronic disease management programs using novel treatment procedures like detoxification, metabolic weight loss, nontoxic cancer therapies (immune modulation, nutraceuticals), external counter-pulsation (non-surgical bypass), Ozone & HYPERBARICS therapy for addressing various ailments. The essence of his practice is balancing the physiology and biochemistry at the cellular level by removing toxicity and & correcting oxygen levels.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
November 29, 2019
November 26, 2019
November 21, 2019
November 01, 2019
October 25, 2019
October 18, 2019
October 11, 2019
October 04, 2019
Dr.Saxena Cured Heart Problem Of A 73yr old Narsingh Rao Without Angiogram Stunt
Why Chemical Sensitivity Should Not Be IgnoredWhen I visit a petrol pump to fill petrol, I’m appalled about the worker’s conditions, i.e. continuously inhaling petrochemicals. Similarly is the plight o
Food Allergies Ignored May Contribute To Chronic IllnessFood allergies are often not included in the diagnostic assessment of the problem itself by a doctor. This aspect is often ignored in dietary consideration
Dr. Praveen Saxena Honoured With Telangana HealthCare LeaderDr. Praveen Saxena Honoured With Telangana HealthCare Leadership Award For 2019 along with Continental Hospital and Indo-American Cancer Hospital.
How Integrative Treatment Works At Dr Saxena ClinicNobody wants to visit a clinic and see a doctor. Unquestionably, who likes to fall sick? Then there is another factor the massive cost of medicare. However
May The Glow Of Diyas Light Your Path Of Success !!! Happy D
Summary- Integrative Treatment For Autoimmune DiseaseCaring for yourself and your family members and trying to manage your social life and career, it is common for women to feel tired and in pain. But are the
Is Oxidative Stress A Leading Cause To All Chronic DiseasesOxidative stress is an essential factor in the development of
Redefining Healthcare At Dr Saxena ClinicNobody wants to visit a clinic or a doctor!
Unquestionably who likes to fall sick?
Dr. Saxena Wishing You Good Health, Happiness, Prosperity, S
Integrative Medicine At Dr Saxena ClinicDr Saxena Integrative Medicine functions and follows the Health Formula.
Dsim + Hi/PTT+ Cl = Ca +
A 60Yr Old Man Gets A Successful Treatment For Primary GastrI have suffered from Liver Cirrhosis problem a few years back. Some doctors suggested for liver transplantation and some su
Integrated Cancer Treatment, ‘Root Out’ The Stress Of CaAre You suffering from cancer?
Are you looking for the best treatment at an affordable cost?
Dental- A Root Cause For Chronic IllnessAre you suffering from chronic illness, and don’t know the cause?
Have you recently undergone any dental fillings?
We tend to look at human anatomy i
Dr. Praveen Saxena Talks On Silver Lining For Chronic DiseasMany people suffering from chronic illness and leading a tough life. To treat theses chronic illness, Dr. Saxena has resear
Dr. INGEMAR LJUNGQVIST TALKS ON TOXICITY 4